Pacific States Aviation at KCCR is currently hiring full time Flight
Instructors with following qualifications:
- Good moral character
- Excellent and positive attitude
- FAA Commercial Pilot License (ASEL & AMEL) with Instrument Rating
- CFI (CFII and MEI preferred)
- At least hold FAA 3rd class medical
- Should be able to work legally in USA
- Should have no criminal record
- No DUI in past 5 years
- Willing to teach foreign students
- CFII training will be provided for FREE by the company.
- 15% discount will be offered towards MEI training.
- All standardization flights are FREE.
- Day and Night flight currency is FREE (0.5 hours limited).
- 1 hour of Redbird AATD simulator flight FREE every month.
- Shared housing at discounted rate may be offered if available.
- At least 4 full time students will be provided.
- 80 to 100 plus flight time per month possible. Plus ground instruction.
- Interested flight instructors can teach ground school also.
- Part 135 operations pilot opportunity once you qualify.
- Fill out general information form below
- A PSA representative will contact you for a resume (with all flight times and aircraft flown & times)
- Phone interview
- Invitation for face to face meeting and teaching ground lessons
- Check flight in a C172R/S
- Company and facility tour (if you pass 3 & 4)
- Hiring orientation and standardization (Part 141 and 61)
- CFI certificate holder will start at $20 per hour.
- CFI & CFII certificate holder will start at $22 per hour.
- CFI, CFII & MEI certificate holder will start at $24 per hour.
- Company offers medical insurance to full time flight instructors.