About Pacific States Aviation Flight Training
Pacific States Aviation has been training domestic students since our founding, and international students for over thirty years. Our FAA-approved flight school is based in sunny Concord, California. Our training fleet is made up of many types of aircraft, which are all kept in top condition.
Our professional flight training program is designed for students who want to begin a career in aviation. We also train students from India, Korea, China, Japan, and others. Contact us today and we can help design a training program that will help you meet whatever your goal is.
Our Concord, CA facility is driving distance from most major northern California metropolitan areas like San Francisco, San Jose/Silicon Valley, and Sacramento.
- Over 30 years of experience in fight instruction
- FAA-approved flight school
- Based in sunny Concord, California at KCCR
- Excellent training fleet for our students, including a Piper Seminole twin
- Training for any type of student in a professional environment with some of the best instructors available
- Learn to fly in as little as four weeks with our our new ground breaking syllabus that is proficiency-based and utilizes our Simulator Training Center.